Mobile Content Strategy: Designing Content for Mobile-First
Mobile isn't an age--it's the core consideration for site architecture. The way in which people read your content has changed, and their perception of your brand is shaped and aligned with their mobile experience throughout their journey.
In this session, Christina will show you how to create and optimize mobile content to best connect with readers orbiting at high speeds. You’ll learn how to manage a site's user-facing content for mobile, from information architecture to SEO.
In this highly interactive session, Christina will show you how to:
- Design content for both mobile AND desktop
- Develop location-based content strategies
- Format content wisely to maximize user retention
- Repurpose and re-shape content for mobile
- Utilize SEO strategies and the Physical Web to increase content findability, indexability, and reach
You'll learn hands-on techniques and walk away with a worksheet containing your customized mobile content strategy to crush mobile in 2017 and beyond.