Contribution Event - Design4Drupal Boston 2022Friday June 24th 1:30pm - 3:30pm ET
This is YOUR chance to contribute to the Drupal project. Everyone, including those with expertise in site building, UX/UI, design, accessibility, back-end or front-end coding, testing and documentation. All skill levels welcome and those new to Drupal are welcome as well.
Focus - Drupal “Project Browser Strategic Initiative"
Propose updates to the information on the Drupal.org project pages
- Provide folks using the Project Browser with helpful information when selecting projects (modules) to add to their website.
- Create and review logos
- Propose short, non-technical descriptions for each project (module)
- Propose categories to be used for project (module) searches
- Help test issues in the issue queue on the current prototype. Is the change easy to understand and use? Is the proposed implementation accessible? …
Provide feedback on the current Project Browser prototype
- Review the current Prototype - What do you like? What can we make easier to understand of use? What is missing? …
- Work on existing UX and front-end issues. Possibly get involved with Svelte.
- Work on back-end issues including working with the drupal.org API.
Understand the Drupal.org issue queue
- How do I find issues to work on?
- How do I correctly document what I am doing while working on an issue.