Layout Builder: A paragraphs killer?
Oomph has been using Paragraphs to delivery “flexible content” areas and content layout for their clients. However, with the release of Drupal 8.7 and the addition of Layout Builder. Oomph has shifted from Paragraphs to Layout Builder. This talk will split time between the advantages of Layout Builder over paragraphs and how you can successfully implement layout builder on your next project.
- Some of the topics we will cover are
- How to setup Layout Builder for static and flexible content templates.
- How to setup components (blocks) to be added to your Layout.
- How to add custom user selected configuration to your components (blocks) as classes.
- Useful contribute modules to use with Layout Builder.
- Future Roadmap of Layout Builder