It's a Match: Project Mgmt + Design Systems #SwipeRight
Design systems are the new rage, but much like responsive web 10 years ago, it's a concept that is still hard to conceptualize or understand. With that being said, how do you even build / implement a design system, let alone manage projects that involve a design system?
In this session we'll cover:
- WTF is a Design System?
- What components make up a Design System
- How is a Design System used
- Benefits of a Design System
- Who should use a Design System
A simple methodology on how to plan, build, and implement a Design System; soup to nuts!
- Discovery process
- Project Planning
- Build / Implement
- Maintenance / Scaling
Value to Audience:
- Basic understanding of a Design System
- How a Design System aligns Designers / Developers and expedites a site build
- A simple methodology for planning, implementing, building a Design System
- WTF is a Design System
- PM digital projects before
- PM methodology for digital projects using DS
- Wrap-up / Review