Leveraging Qualitative Research to Power Your Brand
The #1 factor contributing to a better product, brand, or website is direct, qualitative user research. However, too often we skip this valuable step by assuming too much and building something our users don't actually want. You will learn how to stop talking and start listening to the people who actually use your product in order to ultimately deliver a better experience for them and improve your bottom line.
In this session we'll cover the following topics:
- What happens when you don't talk to your users
- What questions to ask and how to listen
- Differences in in-person vs. remote/virtual interviews
- Scheduling techniques (AKA "herding cats")
- Before & after examples / case studies